Wadilube Installation is the one of the largest and oldest blending plant of India. This plant caters to more than 75% requirement of BPCL. Aprrox 275 grades and 525 SKUs are being produced from this plant.
The Installation has been awarded with following certifications
1. Green Channel Certification – First and only plant in India for defence supply.
2. ERDMP Certified Plant – by DMI, Bhopal
3. Best Lube Plant of BPCL – 2017-18, 2018-19
4. ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 50001:2011 & OHSAS 18001:2007 – Integrated Management System (IMS)
5. First lube plant in industry to undergo OISD 237 audit.
6. The Best Place to Work 2018-19 by HRS West
7. Plant is certified as Zero Waste to Landfill.
The plant is spread in an area of 15 acres, with a central warehouse facility housed in 3 Acres .
The plant has a blending capacity of 203 TMT/year and a filling capacity of 82 TMT/year. The same is supported with tankage capacities as follows
Blending tanks – 6,000 KL, 37 Nos
Finished Product Storage tanks – 750 KL, 26 Nos
Base oil: 60,000 KL , 21 Nos
Additives: 4300 MT, 22 Nos
The raw material is received through Pipe Line Transfer (PLT) from BPCL & HPCL Mumbai refineries a) Road transport: Bulk tank lorries and packed truck
b) Coastal Movement: Mainly base oil from CPCL / import
Product dispatch is done through
a) Road Transport: Bulk and packed trucks
b) Coastal movement: Mainly base oil
c) Pipe Line Transfer: Base oil to HPCL lube plant
Apart from regular supplies the plant also achieved:
• Export to around 13 countries viz. Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Kuwait, Bhutan, Qatar, Oman, UAE, Africa etc.
• Manufacturing of transformer oil
• Manufacturing of LLPO (light liquid transformer oil